Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jimmie aka Billy Blanks

I don't have anything in particular to share. So the least I can do is post a random video of Jimmie doing Tae Bo, right? I don't know why (probably b/c I'm his Mother) but I get such a kick out of this.

7 comments:

Lauren F. said...

You're right. This is funny. He looks like he is doing a pretty good job of keeping up... I think some of those were actual moves!

thebusbyfamily said...

were you laughing so hard that you were crying?? that is what it sounded like!

we have a video of B dancing to the pussycatdolls of all groups and i think home videos like this are PRICELESS!

loved it!

Fawn Becker said...

That is soooo funny! And his little underwear are about the same length as Billy Blank's shorts :)

Aim said...

Ok, is he in his undies? Oh my gosh...so funny. I love how Brandon is egging him on too, your babies are so cute! I can't wait to meet them, when are you coming out here, soon I hope! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! He seems to really be into it!

Yeah, and I'd like to see more of Brandon doing it from the couch!

Rachel Haack said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! He is so cute. And I love that you do Tae-Bo, so do I (Or I should say so DID I, as in one time, maybe twice).

I am now attempting Yoga daily to cure my incessant shoulder and neck pain/headaches from breastfeeding. It is cute to see Lily attempt downward facing dog too...

We love James! I just wish we could all visit...ah, someday.

Rae

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

all i can say is

HILARIOUS!!!!!!


love it!