
I bought some cheap craft paint a while back when I wanted to re-paint the square canvases Brandon made for my birthday last year. The project was inspired by an art display I saw at a Scottsdale restaurant called AZ88. Not only do they serve my all time favorite burger (Burger Las Brisas) they display art that is ever changing. At one point, a year or so ago they had a wall display of enlarged paint swatches. Thus inspired my creation--simple as it may be.
I hoped the art would go with my felt pillows which have strangely been MIA for over two months now. I cannot find the felt circles a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e! Super frustrating. Oh well...I will find them at some point, I'm sure...when I least expect it.
I hoped the art would go with my felt pillows which have strangely been MIA for over two months now. I cannot find the felt circles a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e! Super frustrating. Oh well...I will find them at some point, I'm sure...when I least expect it.


12 comments:
Look at you Ms Crafty! What a cute idea.
Oh very lovely indeed! I am stumped as to what to hang over my stairs. I fear I'll never figure something out!! Ok it's not a fear, but I am stumped! It's a big space. Maybe something like this would work.
Did I mention that you are an amazing wife today?...Well you are.
B
I love your simple, chic style.
Hope your circles turn up.
Joan, you are such an artist. i would never think to do something that creative and simplistic and chic.
What do you mean you lost your felt circles, weren't they on pillows?
Rae
Love it. Love the color choices too.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Its very modern, I love it.
I love your craftiness. It is inspiring. Maybe I'll do an art project this week!
Can you come decorate my house :)
That's great that you did that yourself.
It is okay Joan, don't worry about the bite. Kali was just sad at first and when you guys were gone she was sad that Jimmie was crying. I am glad you were able to make the long drive and come over.
i imagine there is no limit to your craftiness. i, on the other hand, am totally stumped when it comes to decorating. so, i do the most logical thing, nothing.
I am always so impressed at what you see and envision and then accomplish. It is one thing to say, "wow, I'd like to do that, I think that would look really good in my house, etc. etc." It is a completely other thing to actually do it. Way to go my dear, way to go :) And I'm sure those darling circles will turn up.
Post a Comment