Friday, July 11, 2008

Explosion

WARNING: extreme chance of gag reflex

I woke up this morning to find this (break my heart):

Max redefined the term every feces cleaning extraordinaire
(aka Mother) knows well:
Poop Explosion.

This is the 2nd time Max has been found
eating his own poop
(refer to picture #1--notice the poop around his mouth).
Please, don't call CPS...

13 comments:

Aim said...

Oh my gosh SAD!!! Poor little guy! Christian hasn't done that yet, but I am just waiting...yuck!! By the way, you can tell by his face, I think he is just as distraught as you are. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor, poor Joan. Did Jimmie ever do that? I swear some kids are just more into poop than others. Taj has never wanted anything to do with it, but our neighbor has had several poop experiences. I'm really hoping this next one is like Taj because I don't know I can handle a poop curious one. We are amazing women.

The Linfords said...

ha ha wow!! My sister in law Ashley just posted something SIMILAR! Sick... This is part of the reason we're waiting to have kids. I've got to build up my tolerance to sick things!

thebusbyfamily said...

that. is. nasty.

i guess you didn't need a wake up call this morning.

see you soon?

Danielle said...

Wow...that is pretty funny. Geez Joan...don't you feed that kid? Oh wait, I guess that's where all the pooh came from. Good for you for grabbing your camera in that hilarious moment. I'm sure his 16 year-old girlfriend will sure appreciate it someday! He's still adorable even with pooh all over;)

ps. I am loving all your tunes.

Rachel Haack said...

I literally had an out of body experience for you when I saw this....

You know, when you see a catastrophe like that and just go, "This isn't happening, this is not my life. This is not my life. This is not my life. This is not MY baby covered in feces."

And yet, he is STILL so sweet and cute.

Rae

Anonymous said...

He IS cute. But oh my! That is a serious explosion! WOW! I'm sorry your day started like that.
Hope the poop eating doesn't cause more explosive poop.

sara said...

HOLY MOLY. With my 4 kids, and several years of diapers and cribs, I never ever had anything even close to that... Mr. Max has quite a talent :)

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Wow! Well, what more is there to say???!!!!!


WOW!!!

Yuck?!?!?!

Poor Max.....poor you....

Marie Lefler said...

So I had to read fast so I could scroll down. You know when you see something and it gives you the willies? Well that was one of them.

Sorry you had to clean that up. Maybe Max needs some serious plastic diapers to contain those messes. By the way, what do you feed that kid?

The Skeehan Family said...

Yeah, your description did not do that justice..... poor poor Maximus Prime. Oh dear dear dear. On the flip side, he totally stayed healthy over Friday, so he couldn't have eaten that much? Is that a flip side? Am I helping at all???

Love you.

Anonymous said...

These pics are soooo gross. Every time I see them I want to barf all over again. A picture says a thousand words...like "bleh" "ewww" "sick" "urhghhg" "ahhhhh!" and others of the like. Perhaps this is the most disgusting post ever. You may want to work on not grossing out your blog visitors, and who will invite us over with the possibility of having our child's butt explode in a poop-bomb. I sure wouldn't take that risk. Not to mention after the poop-bomb goes off the kids begin to eat their own feces...that is wrong on so many levels! This will be especially uncomfortable if its a dinner party because they will spoil their appetites after having a "poop-snack". For the public reading this blog, our home is really normal, we don't eat our own crap, we seriously have a normal home with most poop going in the toilet or backyard.

Jamie said...

my favorite is that you went and grabbed a camera instead of instantly rescuing him...things like that make me wish we lived in the same town and could hang out everyday! constantly thinking of those "blogging moments" we have get to enjoy!