My question is: who has bigger muscles? We all know who has the better tan.The reason Jimmie looks like he is part Hispanic is b/c I took Mexican prenatals. Okay, so funny story: when B and I were on our honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta I freaked out b/c I thought I was pregnant (and considering I got pregnant the day we got home from our honeymoon I was pretty right on). Anyway, I talked B into buying some prenatals at the grocery store down the street from the resort we stayed at (thank you, GIGI for the sweetest ten day honeymoon poor newlyweds could ever ask for!) Needless to say, I finished off the bottle (taking one every day as instructed, of course) after I found out I was pregnant with our brown bean of a boy named Jimmie!

Fawn, you asked how Max did at the Lake? He. Ate. Sand...and had an uncanny ability to find any and every object that would lodge in his little throat..mostly mini shells. This phenomenon put me in a constant state of anxiety (not really) but I was ready to throw out the Heimlich at any time...a practice I have perfected ever since having Max (this child is accident prone, to say the least).
(or in order to avoid traveling to the marina) the Eyres (THANK YOU Richard and Linda for your generosity) use a tractor to unload the boat...seeing as it is the only
"vehicle" that would not get stuck in the muddy mess.
So, of course Daddy and Jimmie had to take a ride. Reminded Jimmie of "Bob the Builder."
Could you just die about how perfectly posed with a smile and little chubby hand waving my nine month old bald baby is?! This is Noah (aka Brittney) with Max, his son: McKay, and Jimmie...no the car wasn't moving (at least not yet).

13 comments:
I love the tractor picture! That is awesome! And that's hilarious that Mexican prenatals turned your baby brown. What happens if I got mine at Walgreens?
Absolutely beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!
First let me comment from the perspective of someone who sells Prenatals. Please don't take prenatals from Walgreens or Mexico. Go to your local health food store and do yourself and your baby favor. Its worth the extra money to actually buy something that works.
Off my soap box now. Anyway, I love Bear Lake. Some of my best memories as a child, as a young man and as a Scout leader have come upon the shores of that beautiful lake. And in every case it was because I was with those I loved most, either my family or my scouts.
Joan, I will try to be a better commentator from here on out. I need to realize that if there is actually someone that enjoys reading what I have to say I should take full advantage of it. Nothing terribly witty on this one.
I will say this.....Life is strange and beautiful and ugly. Sometimes all at once. So don't spend too much time trying to figure out the strange. Soak up and relish in the beautiful. And Just Work through the ugly....because there is always more beautiful on the other side of it.....strange huh?
i LOVE that little picture of maxo waving. seriously, that is good stuff. looks like you guys had a blast!
thanks for the dc today. it was awesome.
You look like you had fun without us. I wish you could've done it a week later! I miss you guys a ton. We'll do our best to make it next year. I think we should start our first annual North Shore Hawaii reunion in the Winter so we can have an excuse to see everyone twice a year. Funny thing is the water will be about twenty degrees warmer than Bear Lake in the Summer! Just an idea... Love you guys!
My babies are the best!
I'm not going to lie. I am jealous and wish I could have been there too.
Move to Nevada, Utah is for sisssies!
Lol.
Rae
Sand, poop...what doesn't max eat? (wink!) Reminds me of another little boy I know who eats everything put in front of him.
I'm so glad you got to get away for some family fun. xox
You babies are SOOOO cute. I love that you took Mexican prenatals, they must have done the trick. Looks like Bear Lake was a blast. And thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog about the memories, it was so sweet!
Looks like such a fun trip!!! I love going to the lake. Summer is the best! When do you guys move to Utah for good?
I'm so excited that we've gotten back in touch Joan, it just makes me so happy!! Your blog is so cute and fun to read and your boys are freakin' adorable!!! I love them. Boys are so much fun. I can't wait to keep in touch better!
Yeah Joan...that's right. Wearing a fanny pack and a quick dry poly cotton plaid shirt. You are just jealous cause Brandon could never pull off that look as well as I do. and what the heck is wrong with 1983? Besides, Kim didnt even post pictures of me wearing my sweet German capri's...
Oohh, I'm jealous of your vacation, your tans, your wild and free spirits! And I'm sad it's over too. Boo. All three of your boys are such cuties! I still think Max and Charlie need to be friends.
Okay so another reason Max and Claire should be friends........ see my post about Pismo...... she is ADDICTED to sand. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment