Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crash!

We love story time at our local library. How could we not? It is free entertainment and a learning opportunity for my kids. Not to mention, Miss Lisa is our favorite :)


Here is Jimmie appeasing his mother's request for a quick picture after story time. Max is my dutiful child (we will see if that remains true when he is three)...so of course he posed nicely.
Little did I know...Jimmie was actually concocting his wily plan in the previous picture and this is him executing that plan (look back at pic #1 and you can see him in deep thought). Then there's Max's horrified expression: "OH NO! He's done it again, that Jimmie!!!"

Jimmie laughing heartily after the big crash and Max with his hallmark expression.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm laughing heartily at this post -- so great!

love the new song, too. sha-la-la-la-la!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

That is classic! How terribly funny....and Jimmie, well, I hate to say this, but he has these expressions that seem so familiar...so, Linsey! She was awfully mischievous....and you could totally predict it before it happened.....always plotting something "exciting"!

Unknown said...

heheheehee :D I would have to call him a goofball or as you put it... goofus! :D So funny and we LOVE the library, too. I love books!
Hey, it's been too long! We need to get together :)

Fawn Becker said...

This really made me laugh....how cute those two are!

K said...

I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!!!!:) I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face and an aching to see you!

Rachel Haack said...

I wish you could see me, Tyler and Lily...we all got a good laugh out of this! So cute.

RAe

Anonymous said...

Nice. I'm glad you caught each moment! I love that you can really tell Jimmie's thinking in the 1st picture. Poor, poor Max.
We have tried story time, but it seems that Taj just ruins it for everyone else since he's not really interested in the book as much as all the little trinkets around the room.

The Linfords said...

hahaha I love this Joan!! The first picture you can just tell Jimmie is forming some plan in his brain. haha I love them!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I miss you:) I love those pics, we need to have a hellie, maronie date. Ok call me love you- Hellie

sara said...

Such cute pictures!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Jimmie & max are so darling
how can you do that while they are moving. I love you and miss the boys!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

That last message was from Felicity!