The other night me, Jess (my sis), and Hellie (Helen-my cousin), went to Jess' house and hung out watching random stuff that Jess had recorded for us to see...a few clips of the VMA's, Stephenie Meyer's interview on Ellen, etc. We took goofy pictures and just played. It was great to be silly and childless for an evening with two of my favorites.
Left to Right: Helen, me, Jessica
Left to Right: Helen, me, Jessica


12 comments:
YAY I made the cut. Had so much fun that night we have to do it again really soon:) LOVE HELLIE
very scandalous. :)
your arm looks EXTREMELY ripped in the second photo! It makes me VERY aware of my Relief Society flabby arms right now. ugh. oh well.
Kudos to Joan.
xoxo
OK OK, yes I read your blog you brat, I am just not the best comment leaver on the planet. Boy, do I wish I was at the girls night out. I need some cuz time. You gals look like you had fun. Geez louise do I have hot cousins! Love ya.
What beautiful girls! And I love your shirt Joan.
Ooops & p.s. this is Denae, not ben. But I'm sure he'd think you're beautiful & love your shirt too.
at certain times, there isn't anything much better than a girls night! looks like fun!
love it. (don't love the latest playlist addition so much though. sorry cyndi.) i want to come to the next girls' night. please?
Love, love, love you pictures....and love girls night even more! When I lived in Provo we had a regular girls night...but, here in Syracuse, I don't have as many "willing" friends....or maybe, it is their husband's willingness to let them leave for a few hours???!!!
you are a weirdo. So are your weirdo associates. Maybe that is why I like you so dang much. I'm the biggest friggin weirdo I know. Glad you're having fun. J
fyi -- love, LOVE, the counting crows song. it's one of my favorites!
once again...
YOU=HOT
especially when you are stripping down to your swim suit :)
heehee
Holy heck Joan, your arms are lusciously ripped. Not fair! I am flab arm city.
But I am happy for you and the girls' gorgeousness...you've all definitely still got it.
Girls nights are the best. I just had a few of them myself in the past couple months. They recharge my batteries for sure (not physically speaking however, because staying up till 3am in endlessly wonderful girl chats takes the wind out of my sails. But still worth it!)
Rae
Post a Comment