Two weekends ago Brandon and I went to Rocky Point with some friends and enjoyed three days and nights: Jimmie and Max free (THANK YOU, Nan--ie: my mom)! It was glorious. No offense to our rowdy boys but the quiet, simple life is oh-so-lovely every now and again.
Thanks to my friend Melissa we have this picture of us on the beach (the morning before we left). I made Brandon put on his swimsuit so we could pretend we were just enjoying a regular day at the beach (when really it was 6:45am!!!) haha. He was a little grumpy about it and I don't really blame him...but nevertheless:
Thanks to my friend Melissa we have this picture of us on the beach (the morning before we left). I made Brandon put on his swimsuit so we could pretend we were just enjoying a regular day at the beach (when really it was 6:45am!!!) haha. He was a little grumpy about it and I don't really blame him...but nevertheless:




13 comments:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO LOVE SHACK!! Well, maybe not love shack, more love hot hot hot big big huge massive house - and you LOOK gloriously tan and hot on the beach.
Yes,
I am jealous.
Wow.
looks SO fun. where is rocky point? no matter, i want to be there.
And curvy shmurvy. you look perfect.
great song, too. (cute)
Holy cow!! That is quite the beach mansion! I want to go there. No. I want to LIVE there! FOREVER. That is freaking awesome guys! Sounds like you had a much deserved good time.
p.s. I like your curvy picture. Curves are sexy girl! And tell your husband to give you my email address as long as you promise it's not to send me a talking monkey about child birth!:)
Joan you look so HOT!! Seriously.
But I was looking at some photos of myself in college and just thinking, "I can't believe how thin I was then," and I totally thought I was fat then. It's true...just enjoy your cute self.
Ps. Have I told you that your comments always make my day! you are so sweet. love you!
So jealous! But I do get to go on a trip with my sisters next month to see Julie in San Fran. Plus a cruise in February with my love! Okay, so maybe I am not that jealous, I just wish my vacation was now!
Glad you had a good time.
Your tans render me speechless.
And I won't lie, jealous.
Rachwhite
you are silly. really silly. maybe you need to look at the picture again.
that was a fun trip and i'm glad you got to go with out the kiddos.
someday we need to do another trip.
Yeah, you look GREAT! You even have matching jewelry on :D
It sounds like it was blast! That house/mansion looks so cool!
I have been wanting to take a trip like that (without children) for well, Thomas is 3 1/2, so about 3 years :)... I'll have to find a friend like yours :D
K, I LOVE Jimmy stories! He is hilarious and whenever I see his pics, I just want to kiss his face! and then listen to him say more funny things :)
Looks like you got to have some nice, quality adult time...and you are a total beach hottie! Oh, we bought a year pass to the Children's Museum so when ever you go again let me know and we will meet you & the boys there.
Hi Joan! Yes, we are okay. Yesterday was my cousins baby shower in the late afternoon...out in GILBERT! And, the whole way there the freeway only had one lane open! We spent about 3 hours driving. It was nice to see my cousins but I was exhausted by the time Kali, my mom and I made it home that I did not have time to get our costumes ready. I bet you guys had a great time because I am sure Mimi made it so cute. I am sorry we missed you :(
What a DIVINE vacation!! I am so happy that you got this little getaway time:) and you DO look fantastic!
PS and I am looooving your playlist!
You look amazing!!!! I can't take pictures on the beach because the sun glares off my translucent skin and creates this bright light that ruins the whole picture. But let me tell you that even if I could, I would not look as good as you.
Post a Comment