I love that I am the first one who got to see this on your blog. I have a feeling I will be frequenting it quite often because it is one of the most darling things I think I've ever seen.
Brandon, awesome job.
Favorite lines, "Thank you for cleaning my bum..." and how many times he said he loves you, especially the "did I say I love you?"
How great is that video?! I love it! Your boys are so cute! And funny! Brandon, you're the coolest!
And by the way, Joanie, I never commented on how smokin' hot you looked in that pic of you and B in Mexico! It's such a great picture! Did you bring along a professional photographer on vacation with you? :)
Oh my! That has got to be one of the sweetest things! I can't get enough of his "wove you's and happy birfday's"!!! What cute boys you have! You'll treasure these videos he makes for you so much more then anything else he could give you! What a blessing!
Absolutely precious! I can't get enough of the video...it had me laughing and crying all at once! What a joy Jimmie is! And Max giving his "What? Did you expect me to say something? I'm a little involved here...." face!
This tugs at my heart! I love it so much that I might steal the idea for Noah's birthday. Shhhhh! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY. shoot when is the actual day. Am I a bad friend?!
Joanie! I found Jimmie's little train whistle from the Children's Museum trip we took. It is still in that diaper bag i brought...that I had not used since.
15 comments:
I love that I am the first one who got to see this on your blog. I have a feeling I will be frequenting it quite often because it is one of the most darling things I think I've ever seen.
Brandon, awesome job.
Favorite lines, "Thank you for cleaning my bum..." and how many times he said he loves you, especially the "did I say I love you?"
Darling darling darling.
Happy birthday sweet joanie.
Precious. What a wonderful gift.
Happy birthday!
Very artistically done. Go Brandon! So CUTE! Happy BDay!
I hope you have a great birthday!! Jimmie is so funny in this video...what a cute little guy! And, way to go on keeping his bum clean :)
How great is that video?! I love it! Your boys are so cute! And funny! Brandon, you're the coolest!
And by the way, Joanie, I never commented on how smokin' hot you looked in that pic of you and B in Mexico! It's such a great picture! Did you bring along a professional photographer on vacation with you? :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oh my! That has got to be one of the sweetest things! I can't get enough of his "wove you's and happy birfday's"!!! What cute boys you have! You'll treasure these videos he makes for you so much more then anything else he could give you! What a blessing!
Treasures! (the boys and the video.)
so very sweet.
What a sweet husband! He always does fun and creative things like that :D
Hope you have a blast for your birthday!
Absolutely precious! I can't get enough of the video...it had me laughing and crying all at once! What a joy Jimmie is! And Max giving his "What? Did you expect me to say something? I'm a little involved here...." face!
Absolutely LOVE you and your boys!
This tugs at my heart! I love it so much that I might steal the idea for Noah's birthday. Shhhhh! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY. shoot when is the actual day. Am I a bad friend?!
I LOVE THAT! I dont know what else to say! All 3 of your boys are so cute!!
did you cry when you watched that for the first time? you should have! absolutely precious! what a thoughtful gift!!
Joanie! I found Jimmie's little train whistle from the Children's Museum trip we took. It is still in that diaper bag i brought...that I had not used since.
Well that is so cute. What a gift! Happy Birfday Joanie!
What a treat! I loved this. Way to go Brandon for getting it together. Tell me this didn't make you cry! :)
Post a Comment