I absolutely love NAKED kids...love that kids can just run around completely unaware of the world and be so innocent and unaware of what society deems acceptable....LOVE the freedom...Can I come jump naked????
love it, joan. and i have the perfect term for what bailey and jimmie are: frenemies. we know all about frenemies because henry's best friend (who now lives in miami) was a total frenemy -- they were SO extreme in their emotions towards each other. punching and biting one minute, laughter and giddiness the next. literally.
water, dirt, and a trampoline? Those are the perfect toys for little children! I love that we live in 85 degree weather in the middle of NOV so that they can do things like that :D
11 comments:
that was fun.
4 happy kiddos = 2 happy mommies
seriously though, i think max-o ate AT LEAST a cup of mud!
I bet that was fun to clean up :)
Your kids are lucky to have a mom who is so carefree!
SO true and I'm jealous that there are sprinkles being run through and only undies on!!! FUN!
I absolutely love NAKED kids...love that kids can just run around completely unaware of the world and be so innocent and unaware of what society deems acceptable....LOVE the freedom...Can I come jump naked????
love it, joan. and i have the perfect term for what bailey and jimmie are: frenemies. we know all about frenemies because henry's best friend (who now lives in miami) was a total frenemy -- they were SO extreme in their emotions towards each other. punching and biting one minute, laughter and giddiness the next. literally.
anyway...
It honestly doesn't get better than that!
water, dirt, and a trampoline? Those are the perfect toys for little children! I love that we live in 85 degree weather in the middle of NOV so that they can do things like that :D
Oh lovely photos Joan. I was totally a mud kid...loved to get in the mud. I can't wait till you bust those out when Jimmy is about 17. Priceless.
Also, I always love to click on your blog because your music is always so great.
I love the big mud clump on Max's head...boys sure do love mud!
Awww I love little guys.
HoHo we love you felicity and lily
Post a Comment