This year we received an inordinate amount of gifts for the boys from B's sister Auntie Kim (ie: Santa). We hardly spent a dime on the boys (which is a good thing b/c we need to save our dimes) and we both promised not to get each other anything either. It was a low budget Christmas that turned out to be exorbitantly over the top.
We would be remiss to forget Jared who worked to fund her generosity.
Thank you Jared and Kimberlee :)

10 comments:
SHHHH....that was my little secret. And, my husband isn't supposed to know about the inordinate amount....I love you and I am so glad you had a wonderfully merry Christmas...AND, I am even more happy to be spending a week in warm Phoenix. Love you!
Looks like an awesome Christmas. Noah had those same Elmo slippers. Which reminds me, I need to find those for Gwen.
Wow what an awesome aunt! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Sure missed your singing at the ward party this year. I always think about when you sang that Mariah Carey Christmas song & rocked it out! When you moved it left a HUGE musical void.
Just look at your awesomely chic house, your chairs are totally channeling bauhaus/wassily/eames and I love it, you ultra mod freak you.
And we have the exact same green pillows! - Ikea right?
Heaven bless the Swedish.
I'm so glad you had a good Christmas!
We had a similar experience--deciding low budge and being totally treated by several people (who didn't even know we were going low budge). It's good to feel loved, huh?
Your welcome Joanie! Even my brother still remembers when you sang that song and Cody is one tough critic. I just love when people that can REALLY sing, sing Christmas songs, it makes everything much more festive & this year at the ward party we did not have that. So it made me think of you.
Happy B-day to that sexy man.
Miss you guys.
Kim is awesome! I have yet to meet Jared but I am sure he is just as wonderful obviously. Great family is such a blessng. What a great Christmas!!
Kim looks gorgeous in that picture. She truly is a generous person. Merry Christmas!
i'm glad you guys had a merry christmas! let us plan a get together with the kiddos soon. . .
Post a Comment