
As backward as it is to post the boy's Halloween pictures in January...I just couldn't resist.
My own personal family photographer, Ms. Melissa took these darling pictures early in December (I just didn't get to it in October or November)! Brandon wasn't so sure about having the green grassy background considering the boys are both in green but I think everything about them is perfect.
It was the ideal photo shoot: took ten minutes and then the kiddos played in the park while we chatted. Thanks again, Meliss. You're a gem.
ps: I bought both costumes at the second hand store for under 12 dollars total. My Mother-in-Law (ie: the world's most phenomenal bargain shopper) would be proud :)
My own personal family photographer, Ms. Melissa took these darling pictures early in December (I just didn't get to it in October or November)! Brandon wasn't so sure about having the green grassy background considering the boys are both in green but I think everything about them is perfect.
It was the ideal photo shoot: took ten minutes and then the kiddos played in the park while we chatted. Thanks again, Meliss. You're a gem.
ps: I bought both costumes at the second hand store for under 12 dollars total. My Mother-in-Law (ie: the world's most phenomenal bargain shopper) would be proud :)




15 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you posted them!
Jimmie is one cute frog & Max is getting so big! Time sure flies.
I LOVE the green on green.
I hope I have two boys. Brothers are just so cute.
And I'm going to call you this week - I didn't want to interrupt your precious weekend time with Brandon!
we just miss you guys
that is the cutest darn peapod costume! wish we could see those boys in real life!
tell bk i am offended :)
see you tomorrow!
by the way, your welcome. anytime friend.
oooh, they're cute! why do we live so far apart??
love/miss you.
p.s. i love that you immediately got the butter/health/$$ dilemma -- you're the best.
I love all of the green. such cute boys! Plus what a good idea to have their photo taken in their Halloween costumes.
Such cuties! And who gives a hoot when you post em' is what I say.....you did, and that is what matters. :)
Joan, I've been a stealth blog stalker of yours for a long time and finally made the time to comment! (check out my smackdown of ANONYMOUS too).
Two ADORABLE boys (make that 3 - Brandon too!) I know the perfect arranged marriages we could make for my two edible granddaughters. Love to read about your life and love the pictures. YOU HAVE THE BEST TASTE IN MUSIC! I get on your blog with earphones and read away. I have even been known to hook up and lay on my bed daydreaming to your music selections. For my birthday my sweet son-in-law Tyler burned your selections on two cds for me. A treasure for sure.
Proud of you and Brandon and I send all my love across the blogasphere.
Always a fan, Alexis:)
P.S. I about fainted when I saw the Eyres comment on your blog. My heroes read and know Joan!
I LOVE those pictures and costumes! And I can't believe how old Max is getting. Where did your baby go??
Speaking of babies, mine will be arriving next Friday!
i'm missing you in blogland.
love you.
HOW darling. And there is nothing wrong about costumes in January. Seriously - January is drab, it needs a litte spice :)
That last pic is so stinkin cute. I love that James has Max in a semi-headlock disguised as a hug. aaahahaha! That's a PERFECT brotherly-love pic.
Post a Comment