Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Synchronizers

This is what I was doing last night...
(I'm second in from the left).

16 comments:

Kate said...

That was pretty funny!!! And clever!

Looks like fun!

sara said...

You rock! I recently saw a very similar youtube of another ward doing that; such a great idea! Was it a talent show?

Fawn Becker said...

That was funny

Dan and Ashley said...

That was hilarious! I loved it! What a great idea!

Rachel Haack said...

HILARIOUS. Where did you get that idea?

I'm totally going to copy it.


fellow laurel advisor

Kate said...

SO great! I loved it. Seriously great idea!!!

Aim said...

Too funny! Clever!

shannon said...

you've got some sweet skills!

The Ramptons said...

SO funny Joan, and I could totally hear your mom in the audience. Love it. I am totally going to do this in our next ward party. That is so great.

thebusbyfamily said...

that WAS fun! i never, EVER, want to be released from my calling.

thebusbyfamily said...

i like you.

Emily said...

that was amazing! SOOOOO funny! I might have to steal that someday.

Yes I did get your little surprise! Thank you! That was too much. It looks really cute on Claire. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

so funny. we did that at our family reunion a couple years ago -- so fun. you guys were much more synchronized than we were :)

The Skeehan Family said...

Okay, that was absolutely hilarious. Still laughing... and probably will watch it again :)

And oh yes, steal your idea for our next ward talent show ;)

eyre blog said...

Very Joan of you. I LOVE love it.

Ali said...

UNBELIEVABLE! Out of control awesome. 10 Points scored! And did I mention hilarious?!