Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thomas Indoctrination

This is Jimmie & "Percy with chwakit on top." This train represents a proud moment for Jimmie b/c he saved his very own money to buy this train. The sad news is he is lost :( We haven't been able to find Percy with chwakit for weeks now.
Jimmie is determined to have Max share in his passion for Thomas the train and poor Max doesn't have a choice in the matter. Jimmie is literally forcing him to watch the show with him...and Max is clapping so I think Jimmie's efforts have proven successful. Consider the Thomas Indoctrination complete!

5 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Yea for Thomas! I love that Jimmie wants Max to love the same things...I love how much they love each other (at least for this moment...I know it isn't always that way...) I love pictures of my boys...and I am sad that Jimmie worked so hard to earn enough to buy a Percy and now he is lost...How sad! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you find chwokit Percy soon. very soon.

that pic of both boys is too cute.

Rachel Haack said...

I love love love your boys.

I love that Jimmie is like a spunky little you, and I can totally tell that Max is the dutiful, kind edible little brother that humors Jimmie's hobbies (like what I imagine Brandon does for you)...it's so funny what chunks of personality your kids end up with from each of you.
I hope I got it right. Who knows...we don't live close. waaaaaaaaa

rae

Unknown said...

I have tried so hard to not indulge Thomas' Thomas the Train infatuation ( I would be sick of that music after a day) so it's just trains in general for us :)

I think it's so funny how they get infatuated with stuff... for us it's more like Cars! ( I almost like it as much as they do :D )

Our little boys are so nice to the bigger ones :) It's cute to see how much they adore their older brothers!

Fawn Becker said...

That is one cute pic of your boys being sweet to each other:)