Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Night Mini Golf

This post is dedicated to Grandma Koplin who requested some pictures of her grandsons.
Enjoy :)
The Family
Who knew a timed picture taken with a cheap digital camera could turn out this decent?!
These two are unquestionably twins...although I think Max as a higher pain tolerance than B.
Notice the red mark on his forehead...fell on a rock on the mini course.

I caught Max right as he was about to turn away from the camera. This picture makes me want to chew on his chubby cheeks.
The boys...perfecting their short game.
This kid has mastered the art of hilariously unusual facial expressions. I love him.

14 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

oooo...those pictures are so, so cute! I miss those boys...and their mom. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone told Brandon that he looks like Neil Patrick Harris as an adult? Maybe I'm like the 132nd person to say so... but he really does. :)

Unknown said...

I want to pinch Jimmy's cheeks! Those two are such cuties! I love FHE! :)

Fawn Becker said...

Kali makes similar silly faces to Jimmie in almost all of our pics now, it is sooo hard to get a "normal" one :) You have such a cute family!

Vanessa said...

Joan it was so fun seeing you and your family. Max definitely has a high level of pain tolerance. I still laugh when I think of him falling off that ledge thing and popping right back up. Such a cute family.

Rachel Haack said...

i LOVE your boys. Honestly, can't get over their cuteness. Max is DARLING. And Jimmie with his little Eurohawkish hairdo?

THEY ARE SOOO SOO CUTE.

rae

Emily Anne said...

jimmy's faces are priceless. and yes, max is a B. clone! i've always thought that.

y'all are cute. looks like a fun family outing.

Kate said...

That face Jimmy is making is so great! He looks like a funny boy full of life!

(And thanks for your comment on my blog. It was very sweet. Actually today it just hit me what I was about to do again, and then I just cried. I'm fine now, but it's just hard sometimes, you know? :)

Sue & Mike Koplin said...

Thanks so much for the cute photos of the three boys! I think the sweater looks good on Max too. Brandon and Jimmy both love to make funny faces in the camera...Brandon always did when he was a kid...lol! I just love them...and the family shot is great...such a cute little fam! xo Grandma K.

K said...

So good to see you...even if just by pics:) You are always doing such fun wonderful things together. I love your family:)

Anonymous said...

Could Jimmy be a more gorgeous child!!!? You guys are seriously an adorable family.

thebusbyfamily said...

i took a little break from the blogging world the last month, but it's nice to have a few new things to look at -- looks like a fun night out with the family. you guys deserve every fun moment you have together -- eat it up!!

we had fun with you the other night, let's do it again sometime.

oh, and i signed that thingy against FOCA, just so you know :)

shannon said...

The husband is not coming.
It's a GIRLS trip courtesy of my mother in law. Love her.
:)
Come visit soon!!!!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Cute! I miss you guys. I cud not git on my blog so I went on my moms.
Love you guys. FElicity