sing this to the birthday boy for us -- really loud:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE'RE JUST HERE TO SAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUUUUUUUE! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE BUSBY CLAN TO YOU!
Darn it all! I totally remembered his birthday, but then forgot to write a little note or something. So now it looks like I'm just saying happy birthday because I saw it here on the blog, but I swear, it was on my calendar! Man, I am SO LAME.
I can't believe he's 4!! Happy birthday, Jimmie!! Can't wait to hear about the celebrations.
8 comments:
sing this to the birthday boy for us -- really loud:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE'RE JUST HERE TO SAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUUUUUUUE! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE BUSBY CLAN TO YOU!
love you sweet, sweet little jimmie! xoxoxxoxo
Happy birthday Jimmie! We are so excited for you, you are growing up so fast! Come visit us soon. We love you!
Oh my gosh, he has gotten so big! Happy Birthday Jimmie!
His birthday crown is so cute!
Cute Crown! And Happy Birthday to Jimmie!
Oh no!! I missed it!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Jimmie!
I think you're really cute.
Love,
Lily
Darn it all! I totally remembered his birthday, but then forgot to write a little note or something. So now it looks like I'm just saying happy birthday because I saw it here on the blog, but I swear, it was on my calendar! Man, I am SO LAME.
I can't believe he's 4!! Happy birthday, Jimmie!! Can't wait to hear about the celebrations.
Happy birthday, precious Jimmie! What a wonderful boy you are! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment