
- "Mom, you're my own girl. You're mine. I love you." (This is what Jimmie said after getting me his pillow and blanket...melt my heart.)
- After Max woke up from his nap he sat on my lap and stared at me with his sparkly round blue eyes and we touched foreheads and giggled.
- We paid off 3 of 5 credit cards this month (granted the last two have the heftiest balances...shhh, we're focusing on "happy" remember?)
- I flirted, shared big belly laughs, and fish tacos with my husband on Saturday night and fell in-love with him for the 84th bazillionth time.
- My dear Mom took the boys on Monday for five hours so I could run errands and finish last minute projects.
- I bought two pillow covers from IKEA for $6.99 (eat that Pottery Barn!) ps: the picture just doesn't do them justice...they look perfectly lovely in my living room.
- My hair is longer and healthier than its ever been (thank you, Jared for my discounted Hair Revive!)
Ps: This is not included in "My Happy" list...but for those of you who have tried to call me...Max baptized my phone (by immersion, no less) two weeks ago. I got a "new" one (well, new to me anyway) but I'm waiting on a battery that "should" come in the mail this week. Just fyi :) Sheesh, I'm sure as heck "quote" happy today...you can add that to the list if you'd like.
13 comments:
Love the blog update....LOVE hair revive too...keep plugging it for us...it might make us rich one day! Love IKEA...LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your boys...love paying off debt...hopefully someone will buy our van and we can "pay" it off!
Love ya!
What an awesome list and a great picture too!
I needed a happy list today. Thanks for the pick me up :) Reminds me it's all the little moments.
"Your Happy" makes me happy.
xo.
oh! a sweet little boy telling you that you are "his own girl"...what could be better?
You should add gorgeous tanned arms to your list. They would make me happy.
I love, love your dress & I love that you're outside enjoying the sun. I want that!
What's this hair revive stuff? Do tell.
Cute covers!
I loved this list!
What is that disgustingly creamy tan you're sporting?
Is it seriously "tan weather" in Arizona?!
It's called PHOTO SHOP!!! :)
this is a good list!
thanks for yummy dinner last night!
Joan, of all of the sweet things on this list, I can't imagine anything sweeter than your long, beautiful hair. That guy that developed Hair Revive must really know his stuff.....wink.
For my happy list, inspired by your happy list....goto jaredsaint.blogspot.com
Great, great list. Jimmie's comment melted my heart too! They really are so sweet aren't they? It's the little things in life that add up to the big things. Day by day. That is happiness.
Post a Comment