Jimmie insisted that he pull Max and Will on the back of his bike (Thank you to the public library for the "culture pass" that allowed me and my boys a free trip to The Children's Museum of Phoenix). I was impressed he had the leg strength (Max is a skinny light weight...but Will is the thick-hearty dream baby I like to chew on).
Toward the end of our time at the museum I lost Max for about five minutes (which seems like an eternity to a frantic mother). He is such an escape artist. When I found him and he caught sight of me he took off in the opposite direction. Other than that the trip was lovely and it ended with this:
It made the car ride home sticky but perfectly quiet for Mom to take a breather (and eat a maple glazed, of course--okay fine--I had two).
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Posted by Joan at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
that's my girl! just ask kelt about the first time I par took of those heavenly delights. he had a dozen glazed nice, warm, & fresh. he will tell you I ate the whole dozen. truthfully, I only ate half of the dozen :)
do they still have the culture passes available??
mmmmm Maple glazed is my fav!! and i would have 2 also! hahahahah
Mmmmm... a maple doughnut sound so good right now. Jealous you got to eat one today! And you're boys look cute! I wish I was a fun mom and took Charlie to do stuff like that. Yesterday we didn't even get dressed. All. Day. I worked out in the morning, showered and put my jammies right back on! Then I watched some lame movie on Lifetime while Charlie took his first nap. (talk about a low point!) It reminded me why I never turn the tv on during the day.
Well this turned into a random comment!
ps. I liked your last post about Jimmie wanting to talk about Jesus. Too cute!
cute, cute boys! i wish i could see them (and you guys) more often!
Love it! And I LOVE the maple glazed too....they have always been my favorite! I love and miss you all!
Yay that you posted this picture:) What a wonderful morning we had with you and the boys! Will is in heaven when he is with them and I love that there is a brotherly feeling about the 3 of them:)
Love you!
Max really does look so much like Brandon! Little rascal. Yummy donuts.
I miss you. And who doesn't like a Krispy Kreme? I think I'll take those to Kate's class for her birthday treat instead of cupcakes. yum. that does sound good.
And you only ate 2? That's pretty good. It's so easy to consume a whole box alone. :)
I ate 3 giant See's candy eggs in 2 days all by my lonesome. Gross...just thinking about it makes me depressed. Oh well.
That's funny that you noticed, Joan. You are right--it says, "Let the wild rumpus start," but I think it sounds so much better with "begin," so I always read it like that. (I know, how prideful am I that I think I know better than Maurice Sendak?!)
I love Max's cute little sweater vest. Such stylish boys!
Post a Comment