Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Good Life

Jimmie & Schylar (my cousin's little girl)

You know it's often easier to look for the things that aren't right as opposed to the things that are. But really when I look at my life and the little things that plague me I feel silly. And the question that inevitably follows: "Who am I to complain? I'm not suffering from some terminal illness or anything. I not only love my husband, I really like and respect him too. He's my best friend---don't worry Mom, you're a close second :)
AND as if that list weren't enough to keep me smiling I have two healthy little boys and I get to be with them all day every day. There are a zillion moms who don't have that luxury.
Conclusion: I am living the good life.

Jimmie, Schylar (my cousin's little girl) & Caden (a buddy from church)
Max is not included in this post due to indecent exposure.

7 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I can completely agree. How blessed we are as mothers to spend our days in the sweet company of our children!

Unknown said...

Thanks for cheerful reminder :) I love to see Jimmy's faces :D He's such a cutie!!!! :)

LilMisfit said...

What cute kids! And I feel the same exact way as you. Life is good.

Rachel Haack said...

I love how you've captured Jimmie's little expressions in your pics. Such a goofball, I LOVE IT.

I feel like I know him so well, and am heartbroken to I think Lily is missin' out on playing with this guy!

:)

Rae

shannon said...

kate was sitting on my lap and asked, "where am i?"
i said, "you're not in that picture."

she said, "but those are my friends."

ha !

i guess she's already looking forward to her bear lake kiss 2009!

:) ha ha

Emily Anne said...

coupl'a cute kids, i say. we got to see schylar's mama this weekend - fun!
wish we could see YOU!
xo.

Mrs. Cropper said...

A hearty AMEN!!!

love you

and...how cute are those kiddos?!