Sunday, May 17, 2009

Own It

If you do not own this DVD, you need to buy it. Yes, I said "need."
Jimmie and I watched it tonight and I cried even though I've seen it half a dozen times. Not only is it spirit filled and moving the effects/music/over-all production are impressive.
You can buy it on-line
here.

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

It is one of our favorites too! When we had church on Sunday mornings, sometimes afterwords we would sneak downtown and watch it at the visitors center on the big screen! They still play it there, in the basement. It is very, very well done!

Mrs. Cropper said...

1. Testaments is totally a greatie. Love it. By the way, the lead girl in it was in my jazz class at BYU and she is such a doll. Interestingly enough, she is more fair-skinned than me.

2. I am so proud of your writing. I want to read your novel!