Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SHABBY APPLE GIVEAWAY!!!

Who doesn't want a free dress especially when it is this chic and sophisticated?
If you are interested in entering the drawing just click the link below and follow the simple instructions.
Thanks, Anne :)
Marseilles Dress SHABBY APPLE GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Haack said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Is this seriously a SHABBY APPLE GIVEAWAY? I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT! JOAN - I ADORE SHABBY APPLE MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AT TIMES AND ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY AM BEGGING TO BE THE WINNER OF THIS ONE.
I BEG OF YOU. I GRACIOUSLY BOWED OUT OF THE BLOND REVIVE GIVEAWAY AND AM NOW PLEADING TO BE CONSIDERED. I HAVE BEEN SPYING THAT BLUE DRESS FOR DAYS AND DAYS. SO DARLING. I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.

I AM WRITING THIS ALL IN CAPS LETTERS FOR PETE'S SAKE.
!!!!!!

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO WANT THIS MORE THAN ME!!! AAAAAAA!!!!


:)

Rae

I'm mean

RAE.

Rachel Haack said...

oooooook.

I want to CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND DIE right now.

I totally misread this.

You're not giving away a dress. You won one.

Please...help me now. I am so embarrassed.