B closed two of the biggest real estate transactions of his entire career this week. He has been working harder than anyone I know this past year and half.
He deserves it! I am SO proud of you, Baby. Well done!
So that's why you called the other day asking me all about the cost of having a baby and all about my car! You're in the market now! How exciting! You guys deserve it! That is just fantastic.
And I'm now looking more forward to upcoming announcements... :)
JOAN - I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU GUYS. NOBODY, NO.BOD.Y. DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU AND BRANDON. THIS IS WHY EVERYTHING I AM WRITING IN CAPITALIZED TODAY. I AM SO EXCITED!
GO OUT TO DINNER! AND HIRE A BABYSITTER TOO! DOUBLE SPLURGE!
im so glad- especially in this market- hope it means many more to come! you are such an encouraging and loving wife- that is how he is able to do all he does!
This is perhaps the most un-flattering picture of me that we have. All this stress is making me go bald. Maybe with this money I can join the hairclub for men.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*if I could make this bigger or bolder or anything I would)
12 comments:
Yay Brandon!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Wahoo!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Cha-Ching!
ok. that's enough from me.
I'm proud of you too. Congratulations! Now you can splurge, and have another baby.
So that's why you called the other day asking me all about the cost of having a baby and all about my car! You're in the market now! How exciting! You guys deserve it! That is just fantastic.
And I'm now looking more forward to upcoming announcements... :)
BABY!??? CARS?!!! OH THE LUXURY!!!
JOAN - I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU GUYS. NOBODY, NO.BOD.Y. DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU AND BRANDON. THIS IS WHY EVERYTHING I AM WRITING IN CAPITALIZED TODAY. I AM SO EXCITED!
GO OUT TO DINNER! AND HIRE A BABYSITTER TOO! DOUBLE SPLURGE!
EEEEEEK!
RAE
is capitilized. not IN capatilized.
My typos kill me, so annoying.
Congratulations!!!! Wahoo! That is so exciting on many levels :D
im so glad- especially in this market- hope it means many more to come! you are such an encouraging and loving wife- that is how he is able to do all he does!
1. That is awesome!
2. I recently read Elder Bednar's talk, too. AMAZING.
This is perhaps the most un-flattering picture of me that we have. All this stress is making me go bald. Maybe with this money I can join the hairclub for men.
hahaha, brandon is funny.
this news makes me most happy.
so does the bread recipe above. isn't there just something soulful and satisfying about baking your own? miss you.
x
Very, very happy for you guys!!! You ALL have worked hard for this & deserve it.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(*if I could make this bigger or bolder or anything I would)
Post a Comment