This morning James came into our bedroom fully armed with plastic keys, his wallet filled with miscellaneous business cards, a bungee cord, and his "mations" book (wish I could tell you what that means).
"I'm a policeman!" he declared proudly.
Brandon sat down on the bed to put his shoes on and the slats fell through causing the mattress to sink to the ground. James said, "Don't worry I will use my 'hooker' to fix the bed!" His "hooker" is the bungee cord. Then he asked, "Mom, do you know what hookers do on beds?"
It gave me and B a great laugh this morning :)
Happy Thursday, Friends.
"I'm a policeman!" he declared proudly.
Brandon sat down on the bed to put his shoes on and the slats fell through causing the mattress to sink to the ground. James said, "Don't worry I will use my 'hooker' to fix the bed!" His "hooker" is the bungee cord. Then he asked, "Mom, do you know what hookers do on beds?"
It gave me and B a great laugh this morning :)
Happy Thursday, Friends.

13 comments:
That is the most fantastic story ever! What a kid...he carries his hookers with him. What a classic! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my HILARIOUS.
That is about the funniest darn story I've ever heard. Seriously!
So cute Jimmie, you're so darn cute!
Rae
Oh yeah, we had the bed breaking through the slats incident at our house. Apparently that is what happens when you buy completely ghetto furniture with a nice veneer. (Not that I'm implying that your furniture is ghetto - mine is. Total Walmart crap for the most part).
Rae
oh my gosh! i love that story!! hahahahahah you gave me a laugh today--thanks joan for sharing!!
so funny!
but sorry about your bed...darn!
wish our silly boys could play together :)
Thanks for the laugh! Seriously.
I'm thinking his "mations" book is his book of information? :)
i love it! i posted this morning something bailey said to me too, unfortunately it wasn't about hookers, but it definitely made my day!
happy thursday indeed.
AWESOME. i love that kid. also, i'm so proud of you for finishing your degree. you're such a rocker.
Oh, that is too darn funny!
Oh the innocence of the little guys.
Tell Brandon to tell the Boon lady to make the spoon a little less deep & flat on one side so it doesn't roll when you put it down! Oh & that she's a genius!
Thanks for that. So funny. Now I can go to sleep!
Man I love that boy. He must be your comic relief every single day... it just doesn't get much better than that.
aw that was awesome!!! best laugh of the day =)
Post a Comment