Since March, I've been spending many late nights writing my book, "Creating June." As some of you already know, I attended a writer's workshop and rubbed shoulders with several VIPs in the industry. Abby Ranger was one of them. She's an editor from Hyperion-Disney and my golden ticket, or so I hope. She gave each attendee a sticker good for one submission that she promised to read.
So, after multiple edits and re-write after re-write I submitted the first 30 pages (as per her request) along with my query letter.
The man at Pak Mail said it would arrive a week from tomorrow!
Heaps and heaps of heartfelt gratitude to Auntie B & Em for enduring the editing process with me.
So, after multiple edits and re-write after re-write I submitted the first 30 pages (as per her request) along with my query letter.
The man at Pak Mail said it would arrive a week from tomorrow!
Heaps and heaps of heartfelt gratitude to Auntie B & Em for enduring the editing process with me.

15 comments:
GOOD LUCK JOAN!!! I hope everything goes well for you! :)
Oooh, that's so exciting! Best wishes for a speedy and positive response!
How exciting and nervous all at the same time! I am sure that it's awesome and would love reading it! :D
Yippy! I am so excited for you...and now that I'm on almost complete bed rest, for, oh at least 6-8 weeks, I sort of need something good to read....are you catching the subliminal message here???? Love ya!
Joan I am so excited for you! And proud of you. What a huge accomplishment. I can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck!
My fingers are crossed for you :)
SO great! Hope it goes over well. :)
I just said a prayer for you. That would be so amazing.
I just got theh serious goose bumps, Joan! I am so proud of you! Oh no, now my nose is tingly and my eyes are welling up! I am apparently REALLY proud of you!!!!
anne's comment is really cute :)
and i'm really, really proud of you too. i love you (and june :)
xo
JOAN!!!! wow! Can't wait to read it some day!
Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!
Yay!!! Good Luck!!! xoxo
Congrats Joan!! What a big big accomplishment! So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear what happens!
no THAT is exciting. Wow wow wow. Crossing fingers, toes, all major appendages :)
Post a Comment