A heartfelt thanks to you, friends for your support. AND thank you BLOOM for organizing such a contest...I am inspired to make an effort to capture those little moments that make up my everyday. Check out Seeing the Everyday. It's quite the lovely publication.Wednesday, October 14, 2009
{Many} Thanks
A heartfelt thanks to you, friends for your support. AND thank you BLOOM for organizing such a contest...I am inspired to make an effort to capture those little moments that make up my everyday. Check out Seeing the Everyday. It's quite the lovely publication.Posted by Joan at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY, JOAN!!! You are the winner!! As I told you before I loved the reality and raw life captured by your photo. It's the unglorified, unmistified clarity of actual moments that are encased in a mother's memory forever. And you captured just that:)
congratulations joanie! by the way, i think the picture you submitted is GREAT--even technically--so no need to belittle yourself :)
great picture, great memory, super duper cute little man!
Congrats...BTW - my blog is now updated.
yay!! of course you won--your pic was so cute! congrats!!
awesome. just awesome. not surprised. but awesome!
Post a Comment