Monday, October 19, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. ZOMBIE

We went to an adult Halloween party on Saturday night. Our friends from church have made it an annual tradition and we look forward to it every October. {Thank you, Leanna and Devin!}
Last year we went as Bella & Edward from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. So, B got to choose this years costume. His two requirements: 1. fake mustache 2. knives in his chest.
This is what we came up with:

Eeeeek, it scares even me!
I wore my wedding dress to complete the
{ZOMBIE Bride and Groom} motif.
I could hardly breathe in the blasted thing...great way to not over-eat at a party. haha.

Red gel food coloring makes the best blood. Don't buy fake blood--it looks more pink than red.

I look severely disturbed...you would be too if you had {blood} smeared all over your face.

We started to head home late from the party to pick up the boys from my moms and discovered a screw wedged into our tire :(
Thanks to Discount Tire they patched it for free--and it was a Costco tire. How rad is that?!

4 comments:

Aim said...

Scary you two! Just saw Thriller tonight and loved seeing all the zombies. You guys would have fit right in!

shannon said...

I want to see you in your dress!!!!
Kudos to fitting into your dress!

Sie said...

Great costumes! Who knew you guys would make such a cute couple dead?! Thanks for sharing the fun!

K said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! this post really helped my mood today:) I showed Bill the pics and he laughed to the point he had trouble breathing. :) You both look good!