I entered a photo contest at BLOOM and was chosen as one of the top five finalists. Would you please VOTE for me?
The contest is about "capturing the everyday" not about a technically perfect picture...
As you can see mine is not.
The contest is about "capturing the everyday" not about a technically perfect picture...
As you can see mine is not.

6 comments:
How cute! I'll go vote right now :)
LOOOOOOOOOVE it. Such a perfect boy moment. Already voted :)
And those spooky spiders are fantastic!
Oh, and ps, I think Dan and Brandon were both so concerned with looking tall compared to Dave and Rick that it threw them both off a bit :) But yeah, B did make me laugh a bunch in the picture but I still had to post it, figured he wouldn't mind :)
And thanks again for coming, it was AWESOME to get to visit a bit.
I voted for you!! and BTW- you're in the lead! yay for you!! and such a fun picture!! Max looks like he's having so much fun!! hahahahah
So...I just went through some of your older post. And now, I'm all emotional and sobbing. Priceless moments of motherhood....Thanks for sharing and always being so candid.
I just tried to vote but the poll was closed. :( But it looks like you won!!!!!!!!! xoxo
CAN I TELL YOU HOW INCREDIBLY MY HEART ACHES TO HOLD AND KISS THIS BOY!!!!
Post a Comment