Saturday, October 3, 2009

>>>Pre Halloween Haunting<<<

I've spotted some spooky (actually entirely adorable) creatures lurking in my home. Halloween is around the corner and I'm getting the craft itch. I will share my fun hanging spider idea sooOOooon...
I discovered this frog coloring at my kitchen table.

This gargoyle scared the goodness out of me.

The king of the jungle started licking his chops when he noticed me walking by.

3 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Ooooo they are cute...I want to eat them up. When are you all coming to visit? Wish I could get motivated to put out the Halloween decorations...I'm still searching for family costume themes to make in all my spare time!

Aim said...

Don't you just love Halloween? Best Holiday ever! Love the cute costumes.

shannon said...

too cute! i wish you guys could come trick or treating with us!!!
jane is going to be a peacock...maybe lions and peacocks can live together in harmony...and kate is going to be a princess (snow white, but still)...so she definitely should kiss that frog!!!