Pies :)
Apple Blackberry to be exact. Thanks for the challenge, Martha.

Aren't they pretty!?
Let's hope they taste good too...{fingers crossed}
Although, I don't know how you can go wrong with butter, flour, sugar, butter, and more butter?!

This one has snowflakes.

And this one has leaves.
Happy Eating, Friends!
8 comments:
I saw those pies in Martha Stewart last month....they look sooooo Joan! You did a great job :)
They're beautiful!
WOW! Those look amazing! Want to invite me over? HA!
I'm very hungry...dessert sounds fantastic! Please send quickly.
Gorgeous pies Joan! Well done. All those leaves look like hard work!
cool! I've never seen that before!
and they look delicious :)
How fun to go to the beach right before the craziness of the holidays ;)
I am impressed. But I want to try them...hmmm. Can you fedex me some?!
:) miss you
Oh my word-- they are BE-AUTIFUL! I am seriously amazed at what you accomplish with your busy life and two little boys clinging to your knees:) Hope you know how wonderous you are:)
Post a Comment