Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alive & Well


Sorry for the long absence. I have many adventures to share with you...but not quite yet. Today is Brandon's birthday (happy day of your birth, my love) and we are going skiing. Just us. It will be lovely.
Anyway, I wanted to post something for now. I will share more and include oodles of pictures soon.
Happy New Year, Friends :)

6 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Glad you were able to get some skiing in. I'm excited to see the pictures - and excited to share pictures with you.

Happy birthday to my FAVORITE brother!

Unknown said...

It was really good to see you this last weekend. You are the cutest person. Love the picture of you and your husband, gorgeous, especially of you!

LilMisfit said...

LOVE that picture of you guys! I love all the pics from your photo shoot. Where did you find that dress? You look absolutely gorgeous! We need to get together again soon.

Denae said...

Happy day late Birthday Brandon! Old, old, old.

The Skeehan Family said...

HAPPY birthday dear Brandon!

And Joanie a few things -

soooo glad you have been a little MIA because it makes me feel much better about my MIA'ness

And JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PHOTO SESSION PICTORIALS - OH. MY. GOSH. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. The boys look handsome/cute/darling, but seriously you steal the show and I'm not just saying that in any way.

Wow. Seriously. Wow.

Talia said...

Such AMAZING photos. You look like a supermodel family.