Oh how I love you, Son! You have a tender heart and a passionate spirit. It is a privilege being your Mother, and it has been a delightful five years (and nine months).
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
Posted by Joan at 4:00 AM
9 comments:
Happy Birthday James! Happy 5 year anniversary of being a mother, Joan! I love you both very very much.
Happy Birthday James!!!!!
Xoxo
Kate sends her kisses. ;). Xxx
Ah geeze!?!? How did I miss this - I have a sweet birthday gift for my James too! Dang it! Tell him Auntie Kim is sending him a package! And yes, what a sweet sweet boy - I could just eat him up...and FIVE?!?!?!?!?! time flies much faster than I'd like...
Yay!! Happy birthday!!! I can't believe he is 5. He's so so so stinkin cute and witty!!!
oh my heck! is he really 5 years old today? wow! he is one cute boy thats for sure:) happy birthday jimmy!
Happy Birthday Jimmie!
Happy Birthday James!!! I love you and miss you! There is a surprise coming in the mail for you James. xoxo Grandma and Grandpa Koplin
I'm sad I missed this and am commenting late - but happy birthday Mr. James! I remember holding you when you were just a baby...the only official time I've been with you. You are one big, HANDSOME boy!
Rae
Holy Moly!!! I can't believe it's already been that long. Well, happy birthday handsome boy! And are you guys still planning on coming out for Brandon's 10 year reunion???
Post a Comment