Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life is Good

This afternoon, we enjoyed cupcake decorating, Teriyaki Chicken pasta with Spinach, and an Easter craft with our friends: Melissa, Bailey, Aspen, & Baby Cweede (that's what I call him but his name happens to be "Creede").

Thanks to Melissa's sexy camera and her mad skills we have a little photo montage of the afternoon:

I pulled out some craft paper I brought for a splash of color (I'm a nerd).


Melissa is so festive.
She bought this yummy apple soda for her St. Patty's dinner tonight.

When I pulled a bottle of it out of the fridge and asked Melissa to take a few pictures of it she looked at me funny and said, "Uh, sure?!" haha.


Mmm. Yummy and green.


Max bathed himself in frosting and sprinkles so he ended up in a diaper by the end.
Ps: Don't these two look like siblings? Gosh, I hope I get a girl as DARLING as Miss Aspen Loraine one day.



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

thebusbyfamily said...

thanks for a good time.
thanks for bringing a craft.
thanks for bringing a dc.

(even though i didn't say thank you when you brought it and acted like a brat because you got it from circle k instead of 7-11)

xo

shannon said...

such a fun/martha-ish afternoon!
perfect.

Olivia Carter said...

FUN! We didn't do anything for St Patty's Day but I've seen so many cute things it made me wish I did.

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Fun activities! Your kids are so cute:)

Kate said...

Every time I visit your blog I mean to leave a comment but then get distracted! I must say, I love your comments on my blog. They just always brighten my day. And yes, Lucy does have the most knock out eyes I've ever seen! If only you could see them in real life!

How festive was your St. Patty's day?! Looks like tons o' fun! Those boys of yours are getting so big and more handsome by the day! And I too hope you get a little girl, because they are so much fun and you'd have so much fun with one! And I'd imagine she'd be a total doll! And I bet your boys would eat her up (not beat her up like Charlie!)

Megan said...

I heard about this fun day .. i'm glad to see pictures of it as well. I'm so very glad that my sis has such a good friend.

Emily Anne said...

so, so festive and fun!
miss you

xo

K said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I could just eat your children, I love them so.