Okay, so the reunion is in September & it would be awesome to finally meet Brandon's wife & kids in person!!! And we had so much fun with Kim, Jared & kids last weekend! You guys have a great family!
I have never been able to do eyeshadow....I might just have to give it a try with your tips :) Does Jimmie start kindergarten in the fall? Kali does and I am soooo sad :( I am going to miss her.
oh my gosh you are darling. i've told you so many times how i love your eyes... ahhhh... the secrets are revealed :) (although the starting point is pretty great too!). hey friend, just loved catching up on your blog...
favorite favorite favorite post - your pillow talk post. pretty much just made my night.
7 comments:
I want a makeover when we are at Bear Lake this year!!!!
Bea-u-ti-ful!!!!!
I am IN-SPIRED!!! I've needed to revamp my makeup routine. :) Your article makes me think of and miss our early morning play dates. MISS YOU!
Okay, so the reunion is in September & it would be awesome to finally meet Brandon's wife & kids in person!!! And we had so much fun with Kim, Jared & kids last weekend! You guys have a great family!
Loved your makeup tutorial and tried out some gold eye shadow that I've had forever today. It's turned out great. Thanks for the inspiration!
I have never been able to do eyeshadow....I might just have to give it a try with your tips :) Does Jimmie start kindergarten in the fall? Kali does and I am soooo sad :( I am going to miss her.
oh my gosh you are darling. i've told you so many times how i love your eyes... ahhhh... the secrets are revealed :) (although the starting point is pretty great too!). hey friend, just loved catching up on your blog...
favorite favorite favorite post - your pillow talk post. pretty much just made my night.
I am craving an update on your life.
:) love you.
Post a Comment