Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2190 Days

Random candid outside the Mesa Temple.
B is making me laugh about something.



Today marks the 2,190th day with my good husband.
I wanted to share a love note with you that he wrote me two years ago on Mother's Days. I didn't ask his permission...so hopefully he won't mind :)

"I know this small bouquet of flowers does not make up for my weaknesses and mistakes (I don't really know what he's talking about here? Mistakes? Weaknesses? Nope), but I come to you as a humble man who will and has dedicated everything to you and our children. My devotion and faithfulness is all I can pledge to you. That and all my love are the only things I can guarantee to you. I hope that this promise and these flowers, a small token of the enormous amount of love I have for you, is enough for you to continue to also love me. This month has been very tough so far and you have been 100% supportive. I pray that when you are under this kind of pressure I can be half as supportive and strong as you are.
I love you endlessly, I adore you, I think you are just as beautiful as you were the day I married you.
Forever,
Brandon"

You can see what a blessed woman I am to have such a fiercely loyal and loving husband.
Happy 6th Anniversary, my Darling. I love you too.


We made this little guy about three weeks after we got married.
I know I'm his mother so I'm ridiculously biased but can you get ANY cuter than this little fat one??? I don't think so. I could seriously die about his squishy bum in the air!

Ps: You're the Inspiration by Peter Cetara is "our" song. Love it.

9 comments:

LilMisfit said...

I don't know if I have ever told you, but I LOVE your wedding dress! You guys look so cute and haven't aged at all in the last 2000+ days! Happy Anniversary!

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Um.....your mom just made an "announcement" for you....hehehe... LOVe Jimmie and you and Brandon and Max....

And I miss you too.

thebusbyfamily said...

brandon is sweet husband (of course you already knew that!) happy anniversary to both of you!

and, yes, oh my goodness is he delicious! i want to spank that little bum, squish his cheeks, and kiss those lips!

Rachel Haack said...

You are most definitely NOT BIASED. Not only a squishy darling bum, but a tan one too! So edible.

Congrats to you and Brandon, I am so genuinely pleased to see such well deserved happiness.

rae

Single-Mother Land said...

2190? Jay and I are at 277. That's like tithing on your marriage..

He is the cutest! Glad to know we're not the only ones who jumped right on the baby making band wagon. :)

Dan and Ashley said...

Such a sweet sweet note. I loved it! Happy Anniversary last week!!

K said...

Don't you just want to MUNCH on Jimmie's pudgey little thighs in that pic?! Actually, now that I think about it, knowing you, you probably did, and lots. You are such a wonderful mother who soaks up every moment of her children. :)

And what a POWER COUPLE you and Brandon are. Seriously. "Equally Yoked" and always dressed for success:)

The Shaeffer Family said...

Nakey Nuns! So dang cute! My only wish is for a chubby baby like that! And what a sweet note! You guys are such a perfect pair.