Friday, May 21, 2010

James & Maxwell...

have exciting news they'd like to share:

Mommy is 12 weeks pregnant! :)
Baby will arrive on or around: December 4th.

Ps: the boys are not wearing daisy dukes...it just looks that way from the angle of the picture.

22 comments:

Aim said...

How exciting Joan!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Fawn Becker said...

Congrats Joanie & Brandon :)

LilMisfit said...

Congratulations!! Woo hoo! You know, I have eagerly been waiting for this announcement to come! Cute shirts on your cute boys! I am so thrilled for you. And way to keep it to yourself so long!

Kate said...

congrats! that's great news! those boys of yours look so big!

Kate said...

HOORAY! So happy for you. And I never noticed how much Max looks like Brandon.

sara said...

Wow, congrats!! The boys are looking so grown up.

Marie Lefler said...

YAY! Congrats!!! Make it December 5th and we can have the same b-day!

Pam said...

I'm super excited for you!

shannon said...

haha! i love it!
and max could NOT look anymore like B in this pic! he's a clone! :)
xoxo

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats!

Single-Mother Land said...

SO EXCITING!!! :D

Congrats!

Kalie said...

I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! I hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet the next one! Our babies will be best buddies!

P.S. Totally thought the boys were wearing daisy dukes! Ha.

The Shaeffer Family said...

That previous comment was from me, Rachel not Zach! Whoops! but he is excited too!

eclaires said...

Wahoo! So excited for you guys!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

So fun....I say, you should probably have the baby a few weeks early....based on Max's birth weight....I'd say November 27th is a good day....Love you!

Rachel Haack said...

Yay yay yay! It's out! So excited. Baby Haack is excited to have a buddy.

:)

rae

Mandee said...

YAY!!! COngrats to you guys! How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what it will be!! Good luck--how have you been feeling????

cutie shirts on those super cute boys--max looks just like Brandon!

thebusbyfamily said...

i'm behind! i missed the big announcement!

i love how both of your boys are convinced this little one is a girl. so sweet!

you look great by the way ;)

Dan and Ashley said...

HOORAY!!! SOOOO exciting! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Congrats!

Amanda Wilson said...

So so so excited for you!!!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Yay! Congrats :) and if you wanted to dress your kids in daisy dukes I would still think they are cute!