Wow! Congratulations on both counts! Though, a new baby is a little more exciting :D I hope you are feeling ok :) We, too are expecting at the end of Oct. and I know how hard it is to be feeling so lousy and have two very active boys to take care of :( I am so excited that once again we are only a month or two apart :D
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations on both counts! Though, a new baby is a little more exciting :D I hope you are feeling ok :)
We, too are expecting at the end of Oct. and I know how hard it is to be feeling so lousy and have two very active boys to take care of :(
I am so excited that once again we are only a month or two apart :D
Yay Joanie!! Of course, it will look fabulous on you :)
that is really cute! i never win giveaways. boo.
LUCKYYYY! that's so cute- and so you!
Way way cute headband. You'll rock it, I'm sure :)
and ps, I'm in LOVE with the boys shirts :)
Post a Comment