I have had several requests for pictures of the new house. So, here they are...Enjoy.

Couldn't get the full front of the house b/c of the angle I wanted. The third car garage is not shown.
Isn't she pretty?! :)

The Master.

I love how clean and modern this shot is...makes me happy.

The backyard view from the boy's room.

See the crib mattress under James' bed? That's where little Max sleeps. We pull it out from under the bed of course. Haha. He loves it.

The boys messy bookshelves. I didn't take time to perfect them before I took the pic.

The Kitchen.

The family room off the kitchen. It's all one room, really.

Back patio. With much needed ceiling fans!

The back of the house.

The dining room...used as a sitting room for now.

We had a visit from Ms. Eliza and Jack (oh, and their mommy: Rebecca). SUCH fun having cousins in our house.

Thanks to Jack's positive influence James has a new found passion: LEGOS! Pretty much broke him of his video gaming altogether! Yippee!
I didn't include pictures of the office and the baby's room b/c they are currently inhabited by two teenagers (my little bro and sis). I will post some pics of those rooms another time.
12 comments:
Umm WOW!!! It's gorgeous! So happy for you.
What a great house Joanie :)
Lovely!
It looks so great darling. Wish I were there. Won't be too long.
I love you, Mommy (Joan #1).
It's beautiful!! I can't wait to see pics of the baby's room!! you've got great taste
This is a serious house Joan! I LOVE it, I can just smell its new, clean-ness and fresh carpet. And I love your taste, as always. Clean, modern, and never overstated.
The back tile on the patio is a favorite too...and the high ceilings everywhere!
So excited to come, I won't feel so bad about crowding you guys out after these pics!
Rae
so glad you posted pictures. it's just nice to know where to envision you :) it's beautiful. hope it's feeling like home.
Looks great guys! There's lots of space for more kiddos:)
Joanie Your house is beautiful! Its even more beautiful in person! I had so much fun visiting with you the other day! I love you cousin!
i love it and i ABSOLUTELY LOVVVEEE your style!! GOSH! Come decorate for me. I hope you guys are all feeling better and enjoying the rest of your trip :)
I really truly love it! I am excited for you guys!
I hope you had a good trip. Aspen asked me yesterday, "when are we going to play with Joan?"
hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment