Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Marker Wars

Brandon and I were upstairs enjoying Mommy and Daddy quiet time when we noticed how eerily quiet the house was. "Babe, what on earth are the boys doing? It's too quiet...that's a bad sign."
Brandon went down stairs and found THIS:

These are the marker warriors after they formed a peace treaty.


This is a scene from the final battle.


8 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ha ha! Oh, I've seen a similar scene too many times in my house too!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Fun fun. I love how Max looks up to James in everything. They are cute brothers:)

The Shaeffer Family said...

Gotta love boys! They are so cute finding crazy games to play together! Just wait until you add one more to the brood!

Single-Mother Land said...

bah! hahaha
good thing they avoid the walls

K said...

You are such good parents! Here you are video taping so calmly... Whereas I think my first thought would be,"YOUR CLOTHES ARE FOREVER STAINED!"
Seriously, your boys are so lucky because you are awesome parents!

eyre blog said...

very well choreographed final battle. VERY cute naughty boys. very good cinematography. very good idea to capture it on camera. very good narration. very good all around! love love love you guys!

Rachel Haack said...

Oh this is funnnnny. I love it. And it is so true that the silence precedes the storm. What is it about that? And as a parent, it is so enjoyable, you just let it go on...only to discover the disaster behind it. Sometimes it is worth it though. Love those boys.

rae

Andy Porter said...

Hi Joan,

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such nice comments! Your boys are seriously cracking me up. Too funny.

I just wanted to pop by and answer your question...I use a vinyl machine to create most of my signs. It's a larger model that attaches right to my computer so I can design images in illustrator and print! It's been really fun.

Take care!
Andy
www.poppiesatplay.blogspot.com