Sunday, October 17, 2010

THREEEE!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Max!
Oh how we love having you in our family.


Max in his birthday suit :)

My little handy man.


Examining some of his birthday loot (we are in La Jolla enjoying a family vacay--more on that later).
Seems funny that I got him pink and purple Play-Doh...but he actually really likes pink.
He's secure with his manhood like that.

Opening presents is serious business.
Oh, and the orange frosting is from his cake, as I'm sure you figured out already :)

6 comments:

K said...

Seriously, where does the time go? I can still remember his round, little newborn face...his baby chubs fell off so quickly and he started speaking full sentences over night, I swear!! My goodness, he is such a little boy now!! Happy, happy birthday, precious Maxwell!

Joan said...

My babies are growing up?!?! They are so darling.

Denae said...

That's right Max. Pink is the new black (well, actually that's a couple of years ago I think, but babies are aloud to be a little behind on fashion as long as they're cute). Happy Birthday boy!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Holy cow! Three!! I can't believe it. Time does go by quickly. I hope you had a fun trip. Can't wait to hear about it!

The Shaeffer Family said...

Ooooo I love Mr. Max! I love that he loves pink and I love that he takes opening presents so seriously and I love that he is Three! I can't even believe it! Give his a big squeeze from us!

eyre blog said...

That Maximus is a KEEPER! can you even believe that we was nearly 12 lb at birth! I mean, do you remember that mom?! "oh he's so GOOD!"