James made a new buddy at school named Trevor. They are such cute friends. Trevor makes sure James gets his extra Capri Sun every day at lunch.
When Trevor turned six (a few weeks ago) he told his Mom that he just wanted to be with James for his party. In the end we were all invited as a family to join Trevor and his family at Rawhide (a country western town with guns gun shows, horseback rides, a train ride, restaurant...)
We had a grand 'ol time!
Monday, October 4, 2010
The Three Amigos
Posted by Joan at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love little cowboys. The boys are darling in their hats:)
His first little friend (in school)!!!! Oh my gosh, he is growing up sooo fast! And I LOVE that Trevor just wanted to be with James-- melt my heart :) But James has always been such a good friend. Oh how I miss that SWEET boy!!
Oh boys...boys, boys, boys. They are so cute! At what a fun, fun age! (Okay, so I keep repeating words and I sounds like an idiot...) LOVE the pictures and love (see there I go again) the boys. They are incredibly adorable.
I love your boys...what a fun little adventure. I hope I get a cowboy hat sporting, dirty little boy someday. Delightful.
Aww & you get another cute boy!!! Max just keeps looking more & more like Brandon, huh?
Honestly Joan it has been mentioned several times that we can come visit you guys now & we've never been to AZ (well other than when Ben was born). So see you soon!!!! Thanks for the uplifting words. I appreciate them all.
Post a Comment