Monday, November 29, 2010

Event Filled

It has been an overwhelmingly eventful past two weeks.

  • My Mommy came to visit from Oregon.
  • I delivered my beautiful Benson boy.
  • My sister and Dad came to visit.
  • I turned 29.
  • Visits from Auntie Jess, Uncle Kiki, and many, many others.
  • Thanksgiving feast (NOT at my house--Bless my Aunt Sharon for hostessing the event).
  • My Dad and sis went home.
  • Ten year high school reunion.
  • My Mom left me to go home :(
PHEW! Are you exhausted just reading the list? I sure am! :) Not to mention the getting up every three hours gig to boot! I am NOT complaining though...getting up in the night to his little round, squishy face is like Christmas morning every time--I mean that. I love him so, SO much.


Max with his fourteen head wounds (has three cuts/scabs/bumps on his face), My Mama, and James.

My sister, Sabina took a few shots of Bensie. Isn't he edible?!

My Dad and sister, Sabina.

Auntie Jess :)

Uncle Kiki (Kye) & Auntie Bean

Some of the girlies from high school.

Me and my Ken doll :)
Gosh, he's a hottie.

Uncle Kiki and the boys.

Auntie Bean and the boys.

Couldn't resist this one of Daddy with his newest son.
I see a resemblance already :)

6 comments:

thebusbyfamily said...

i still can't believe you went to your high school reunion. i would've bowed out gracefully, using the best excuse in the world: "i just had a baby"

love the sleeping with daddy picture. i have similar pictures with all three

felicity said...

Nice to see the new one being just like his dad That's big HAHA

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I love the update. The pictures are beautiful. Wish we were there to enjoy the newness and the sweet straight from Heaven smell...I miss that. Now I'm crying... ... ...again. Love him and hold him often. And Brandon and Benson look a lot alike...and I LOVE his sweater suit!

The Shaeffer Family said...

It was so fun getting to see you guys over Thanksgiving! I love Bensi! I am laughing about Max's head wounds...so funny.
Looks like you had fun at the reunion! You look so beautiful in that pic of you and Brandi!
P.S. Isn't it so sad when mommy goes home. :( Its so hard to imagine getting anything done without her.

eyre blog said...

Wow Joan! what a blast you are. And you can't get much closer to heaven than that last picture! love you guys.

Zane and Lexi said...

Joanie!
Your new little guy is a doll, literally. How fun to have 3 boys. I think we're headed in the same direction. And I LOVE the name Benson - it's on my 'list' :)
Happy Holidays!