Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Temple Lights

It wouldn't be Christmas without a trip to the the Temple to enjoy the twinkle lights. The lovely Skeehan family accompanied us...it was magical chaos :) Too many people, too little space. Still, it was festive and fun.

Mimi and her youngest lamb, Samantha.

Ah, the blessed post pregnant pudge face. Love it.
Mr. Benson is underneath the train blanket.
He slept soundly through it all.

Oh, how I love this little boy.

5 comments:

The Shaeffer Family said...

Oh i love Temple lights! I am obsessed with the picture of you and Maxie! Hi little face is so dang cute! Haha...and shush you do not have a pudge face! You look beautiful!!

thebusbyfamily said...

we have yet to experience the lights this year.
we better get going!

you look great. i have no idea what pudge face you are talking about.

Sue & Mike Koplin said...

Thanks for sending all the updates on your blog. I love seeing the kids so much and miss them so much. See you all in January. xo Mom

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

OH Max is totally Brandon...what a classic Brandon look...and I want to eat him up. And you look great! Merry, merry Christmas!

K said...

What a wonderful Christmas tradition! Bill and I should be there with hot chocolate and doughnuts! But alas, we can't go see the temple lights here, because well, it's a small temple in the parking lot of a church, it's below negative 5 and they don't do Christmas lights. So maybe we'll just take the hot cocoa, doughnuts and sit in the car. Ha,ha!