You are genuinely inspiring in the home organization department (along with many other departments). I love the clean, happy feeling you've created in each room. Lively color coupled with calming neutrals - so inviting. And as for the game closet... you know my feelings on that - who builds a triangular closet?! Totally not your fault. See - you are perfect:)
5 comments:
Joan your house is fabulous! So bright and cheerful and colorful, but sort of sleek and modernish too. Inspiring! Thanks for the peek.
I just saw it and loved it! I love the new frame arrangement in your living room! Everything looks so crisp and clean! Love it!
Your house looks great Joanie :)
You are genuinely inspiring in the home organization department (along with many other departments). I love the clean, happy feeling you've created in each room. Lively color coupled with calming neutrals - so inviting. And as for the game closet... you know my feelings on that - who builds a triangular closet?! Totally not your fault. See - you are perfect:)
how can we all get more joan in our life?
Post a Comment