Wednesday, January 5, 2011

YaAaAy...

It's Daddy's Birthday!


Happy Birthday to The Man I Love!
You are 29 today. I know you think you get uglier with age but I wholeheartedly DISagree. You are one handsome man...and even better than your good looks: your pure, pure heart, the way you fiercely love me and our sons, and your devotion to God.
I admire you, respect you, LOVE you, and the sugary, butter cream frosting on the cupcake is: I really, really LIKE you.
Happy Birthday, Lover.

B wanted birthday "pie" so we picked up a razzle something or other from Marie Calendars and dang it was goooood!

Max wrestling James to blow out the candles.
I framed Brandon's BYU diploma and his real estate license for his office.
Oh, and he got a fun camping LED lantern too.

3 comments:

Rachel Haack said...

HOORAY FOR BRANDON! And happy happy birthday - you deserve it my good chap!

And I know I always come across in your comments section sounding like your boys' Grandma or something: but I really, truly want to eat that little Max up in this shot. Just look at his cute little arms and windblown hair! Too dang cute!

thebusbyfamily said...

happy birthday bk (a few days late . . .) we like you too.

on a side note, i think max looks like "iceman" from top gun in this pic with his hair all spiked and flat-top-looking :)

K said...

What a perfect picture of Brandon. Embraces life with his whole heart. Your boys couldn't have a better role model. Hope he had a GREAT birthday :)