Friday, January 28, 2011

The Many Faces of Benson


Mom, the furrowed brow is my signature look. I don't want to smile.

Okay, fine. I'll give it a shot.
How do I do it again? I have to open my mouth right?

Like this, right? Did I do it, Mom? Is THIS a smile?!

What? Why are you laughing? Did I do it wrong?
I know I have an excessive amount of neck fat but it's not nice to laugh at people!

12 comments:

The Shaeffer Family said...

Oh my goodness i love him. And his neck fat. And his furrowed brow! I can't believe he is smiling! He is so big already! Such a little smoosh!

shannon said...

sweet little chunky monkey...love him.
can't wait to meet him! are you guys coming to utah anytime in the near future??

Rachel Haack said...

Oh Ben! Look at those cheeks!!!!!!! He is such a mixture of James and Max to me!? Don't you think?

So darn cute. And I owe you an email, I will hopefully get on that this weekend.

;)

rae

vanessa said...

hi joan,

so i saw your comment on my sister's blog and i know you didn't ask my opinion but i wanted to tell you i LOVE my camera. people ask me a lot what kind it is and are always surprised it's a point and shoot.

here are a few pictures i took with it:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ias0s7kAEUQ/S5QcpfncDnI/AAAAAAAABjg/mGOftCu8zG8/s1600-h/IMG_4592.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ias0s7kAEUQ/SzHP3YjRW5I/AAAAAAAABIY/imRC0pIBycY/s1600-h/IMG_3767.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ias0s7kAEUQ/SzHRPvr5x1I/AAAAAAAABIw/rauAsv1lBNg/s1600-h/IMG_3726.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-Er85S3XbJg/SlvErEbUjFI/AAAAAAAABAc/jSlciNTqTBY/s1600-h/IMG_2870.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-Er85S3XbJg/SiNG5GPYQzI/AAAAAAAAA4w/5WqUGEJxZdQ/s1600-h/IMG_2510.JPG

it's a cannon powershot, i'll put the link at the bottom. it's really clear, has a huge viewing window and tons of presets (portrait, nighttime, indoors, aquarium, beach, snow, foilage etc) so it takes a lot of the guesswork out of taking great pictures. oh my, longest comment in history! but i really love my camera! and i don't know when i'll ever upgrade to a DSLR because it's so small it fits in my pocket and i've had it for years and never had a single problem. it's definitely worth checking out!

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SD750-Digital-Optical/dp/B000NK6J6Q

vanessa said...

oh and by the way congrats on your baby! he is darling!

K said...

Dear Benson,
I want to scoop you up and nuzzle your gooshy neck.
Love,
Karyn

Kate said...

Oh my he is chubalicious baby! What a cutie pie! What's this that your babies aren't chubby? I think he takes the cake! Can't believe you have 3 boys! Not sure I could do it.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Oh my heck...I've missed so many posts in the blog slacking! Benson is adorable....absolutely LOVE the fatty babies...hopefully he will stay that way a little longer than Maxwell did. Love the birthday pictures of Brandon and the blessing pictures with the family. And Benson...oh I could eat him up...I so wish you were closer so I could eat him...I miss you guys!

thebusbyfamily said...

be careful with that smile, mr. benson, you won't be able to handle all the ladies that come your way

Danielle said...

The exactly perfect amount of neck fat! he is gorgeous. dont you just munch on those cheeks all day?

The Skeehan Family said...

I'm not sure which is better, his lovely chubbiness or your matching dialouge. I am DYING. He is SOOOOOOOOOO darling.

Oh and by the way, of COURSE I left Claire's headband there, it wouldn't be a successful trip unless something was left :)

The Linfords said...

He's got a little scarf of neck fat. haha! Can't wait to meet him!