I decided on feet this year instead of hand prints because trying to pry a 3 month old baby hand open is next to impossible.
When I opened the card he said, "Just in case you were wondering, that is what a violet looks like." ha haha!
With a white pipe cleaner stem, no less!
Found 5 of the 14 notes he told me to find around the house.
Some of them are inside jokes so they may not make sense.
We sat and philosophized about everything from child rearing to nail polish color. We laughed, snuggled, sang songs (Gramie loves to sing/hum/all of the above), shopped, talked, baked, and ATE to our hearts content--or our belly's content, I should say :)
I accidentally turned the kitchen-aid on high and the flour poofed out all over the boy's eager faces. It was hilarious!

6 comments:
Benson you are a CHUNK and I love it!
Happy (late) valentine's day ya'll!
Brandon is quite the romantic (those type of inside jokes,etc are my favorite), and your Valentine for your parents is adorable.
rae
Oh the pictures are fabulous...I could eat your boys...especially the fat one.....Eat it up, you know what happens to your boys.
And Brandon is great...I glad he is my brother...and that we trained him well. ; -)
i love your valentines for the grandparents. what a fun tradition!
it was good to see you today if only for 3 seconds.
let's go on a date sometime soon?
I totally zoomed in to read the love note. Have brandon call my husband and give him some tips! Owe! Hot love!!
i wanted a little pick-me-up today and i have looked at your blog about 17 times in the last couple hours hoping to see an update from your vacay.
have a made you feel bad for not updating your life-on-the-web?? geez. what else could you possibly have going on? seriously.
:)
So many questions/comments! Ok: #1 When did you get that BEAUTIFUL KitchenAid?! So happy for you! I bet it's gorgeous in your kitchen! #2 Are you laughing that the KitchenAid is my first comment?! lol! #3 I bet your cookies were sooooo good! We didn't make any this year for a reason I can't remember now. Sad! #4 You and Brandon are LITERALLY a match made in heaven! and lastly #5 Your boys are So. Dang. Cute. :)
Post a Comment