Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wreath Obsessed

I have an unhealthy obsession with wreaths. I've made four in the past year. This one is my pride and joy. I saw it on MADE last year and thanks to the acorn bearing trees at James' school my wreath crafting dreams have come true.
Isn't she lovely?!


I'm glad I chose the high gloss.

Now it's time to paint my door :)

4 comments:

Fawn Becker said...

I love it Joanie! The yellow ribbon is perfect & your wreath look better than the one on Made :)

K said...

WOW! That is right out of a Martha Stewart photo shoot - you know the ones that are supposed to be of her house in a normal, casual, non-dressed up day, that we all know isn't true. Anyway, point is: What a classy wreath:)

The Linfords said...

Did that take forever?? I love the grey and yellow-very chic! Make me one please :)

The Shaeffer Family said...

This is to die for! I love the texture of it! And the colors are so perfect. I want everything to be grey these days. My wardrobe, house, nails (as you already know!), and everything else! I wanna make one too!