Benson is days away from being 6 1/2 months old. My oh my how the time flies?!
Several days ago, I discovered his first tooth :(
I looove this stage so much and sadly, it is so fleeting.
Can you stand how perfect he is?! :)
Several days ago, I discovered his first tooth :(
I looove this stage so much and sadly, it is so fleeting.
Can you stand how perfect he is?! :)
I LOVE you, my Benson boy!
You are such a joy to your Mommy.
Ps: Thanks, Meliss for the pics. They are treasures to me.
You are such a joy to your Mommy.
Ps: Thanks, Meliss for the pics. They are treasures to me.


5 comments:
He's a chunk of handsome dude, that's for sure!! I'd love to kiss those rolls :)
These pictures totally capture his gooshy goodness! What a beautifuly handsome little guy :)
Oh how I love him...and his fabulous double (triple) chin...give him many auntie kisses.
Joan! Just look at him...so squooshy and edible!
He is a total mix of James and Max to me!
rae
Such a good looking boy. Also, Oh my gosh you look hot in your black swimming suit. Are you kidding me? HOT. Did you really just have a baby?
Post a Comment