Thursday, May 19, 2011

Poolside With The Millers

Bensie with his fisherman hat and favorite blankie from his Aunt Karyn ;)

Our friends Todd & Shannon Miller (who live in UT) were in Tucson for a golf tournament. Todd is the BYU golf coach. So B and I took the day to see them and their two darling girls: Kate and Jane.
It was an afternoon of relaxation and indulgence: pina coladas, basket of battered fries and ranch (hellooo calorie fest), pool, & 80 degrees. Benson even cooperated and took a long nap in Todd and Shann's room (we came prepared with the baby monitor...and their room was right next to the pool).

WARNING!
Swim suit photo.
Thank you black swimsuit for making me look like I didn't just have a baby.

The rascals: Janie, Max, James, and Ms. Kate

On our way home...

6 comments:

thebusbyfamily said...

wowzers! you're hot.

K said...

Ok, you look AWESOME!! Cute lady! And I'm dying over Benson's ROLLS! Ha ha!! Love it!

We miss you guys!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

So cute. LOVE the suit - you look amazing, as always. The kids are cuter than last time and Benson is ADORABLE AND FAT - what love!

The Skeehan Family said...

okayyyyyyyyyyy.... black swimsuits do not hide that much for normal people, so you must be a superhero who has managed to get all her baby weight off ALREADY because you look smokin' :) Seriously. SO impressed!!

And I love the "way home" picture - you both just look so relaxed and happy.

The Shaeffer Family said...

Um is this some sort of sick joke!?! You look amazing! I wouldn't putnon a suit to save my life! Wow time to kick my butt into gear! Can't wait to see you soon!

shannon said...

Love you guys!
My post goes up Saturday!