James had his first day of first grade on Monday. He walked confidently toward his classroom and kissed me goodbye without any hesitation. I am proud to say that I didn't cry this time :)
I was told by one of my good friends that his teacher is the coveted one. So, we're pretty excited about her.
I was told by one of my good friends that his teacher is the coveted one. So, we're pretty excited about her.
Cute little Maxi on the other hand tried his very hardest to be brave. He was doing everything in his power not to cry but I could tell he was nervous.
Max goes to Happy Apple Preschool (the same one James went to). I feel entirely comfortable with him there. I couldn't ask for more devoted, loving teachers--he has two b/c there are about 20 kids in his class.
This picture melts my heart. I love his pudgy little hands placed over his tummy. Oh, I love this boy.


5 comments:
I have a love hate relationship with school...some days, I wish to be a homeschooling mom and spend those precious moments with my kids....other days, I am happy that someone else is willing to sacrifice their own time and energy to teach my children. Especially when they are young, little do they know how sad their confidence makes me...I'm a boob.
there's something about that picture of James that I cannot get over! take a picture of him every year, the fist day of school, in that same spot :)
I showed Bailey her first day of school pictures since preschool on the blog. she loved it. you are right! they grow so fast.
I love your handsome boys.
cute, darling boys!
we miss you guys!
xo
How I love your scrumptious children! These little pictures are so telling - you can see James' confidence and Max's anticipation. Such brave little boys! My heart aches that they are growing up so fast!!
Could there be cuter boys in the entire world??? Holy smokes- they are cute!!
Post a Comment