Before our mission reunion began we took some time to be with family. A warm thank you to the ever generous Eyre family for allowing us to mooch off their gorgeous beach front home and amenities at Bear Lake yet again. We made some sweet memories with our family.
Max LOVED being buried in the sand. He's my little tactile man.Norah Rose--Kim's littlest is the squishy one you want to eat!
McCartney (in the yellow) is Linsey's (B's littlest sis) little girl. She's squishy too :)

All the cousins playing in the sand.
The boys LOVE their older boy cousins (and girl ones too).
It's so cute to watch them rough house and play. The older boys: Malachi and Bridger are so darling with Max and James.








4 comments:
Ooo...when is after Christmas? We are planning 19-30? Will you be there??
Yes!!!
Love it. The bums are great.
So, I think the bare bums is my fav pic. :) So cute! And I'm DYING over your hat! You are such a rockstar - literally, you make me think of a big star that I'd google for fashion..:)
Post a Comment